Here’s how to use TAXE PERCUE/POSTAGE PAID sticker, which the post office is required to honor under section 742 regarding international mail. Now I wouldn’t recommend anyone doing that since that could get you in trouble if you don’t know about everything that is involved here.

Here’s section 742 with instructions to postal employees:
742 Stamps Not Affixed
742.1 Marking
“Some items of foreign origin do not bear postage stamps, but instead are marked “POSTAGE PAID,” “ON POSTAL SERVICE,” “SERVICE DES POSTES,” “TAXE PERCUE” or “TP,” or “PORT PAYE” or “PP,” followed by postmark. The marking On Her Majesty’s Service or O.H.M.S. is also sometimes used. Treat this mail as prepaid.”
742.2 Parcels Without Postage Stamps
“Some foreign post offices do not put postage stamps on parcels. All such parcels received must be regarded as prepaid.”

Here’s how I overstand it. Guys, you gotta understand that the TAXE PERCUE is for countries that either have no stamps or sometimes accept mail without stamps. There the foreign post office collects the postage from you, and stamps the letter as TAXE PERCUE or POSTAGE PAID. Then the other countries that are members of the UPU have to accept that mail and deliver it.

So you gotta first decide who’s the country or jurisdiction that you’re sending the letter from. Obviously it ought to be a member of the UPU, since US has no obligation to deliver mail coming from non-members.

Additionally, things are more complicated since the de jure US Post Office was replaced in 1971 by the USPS corporation. And that corporation operates in the corporate United States, which also is no longer a de jure nation, but a de facto one. But while the USPS corporation has authority over the corporate United States where it delivers DOMESTIC mail, it also has a duty to deliver mail from and to the Republic, i.e. the states of the Union. And those’d be foreign to US, i.e. an international mail.

So it seems to me that the ONLY authority to claim an exemption from regular US postage rates would be if you were sending letters FROM a state of the Union. That is, a NON-DOMESTIC mail. In which case I’d put on the Postage Paid sticker “California Republic” as the FOREIGN OFFICE OF ORIGIN, and not a signature and a red fingerprint.

And that’s because while California is not a signatory of the UPU, the REPUBLIC of United States of America is. So California republic would be inside the USA republic, which is FOREIGN to corporate United States, so the USPS would have an obligation to deliver mail to and from that state/country, and that mail would NOT be subject to US postage rates, since states of the Union are FOREIGN to United States.

In other words, it seems to me that US postal rates do NOT apply to people on the land of the Republic, since in the Republic people use real silver and gold money, and you can’t buy any postage stamps with real money today. So only pre-1933 stamps would be stamps of the Republic, and since those aren’t easy to find, the people in the republic might be stuck using no stamps at all, and since we no longer have any de jure post office, we’d be authorized to use the POSTAGE PAID stickers due to NECESSITY.

Also if you’re gonna try this, you better be making your 12USC411 demands for lawful money, else you’re using fiat money FRNs voluntarily, in which case you have no valid excuse NOT to use regular postage stamps.

I.e. this is not for the sheeple / taxpayers, only for people in the republic who at the very least, demand to be paid in lawful money.

Please follow and like us:

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *